To graduate with honors in Human Physiology, the following requirements must be met:
- Completion of all major requirements
- A minimum GPA of 3.5 in all human physiology courses applied to major
- All major courses taken for letter grade
- Completion of Human Physiology Honors Application, with faculty signatures, filed in the Human Physiology Office, 181 Esslinger Hall
- At least three credits in HPHY 403 Thesis, or HPHY 401 Research
- Completion of honors thesis under supervision of committee, consisting of one departmental faculty and PhD student OR additional departmental faculty OR community professional (MD, PT, OT, etc.).
- Signed document attesting all requirements have been met and honors commitment has been fulfilled. Must be on file in our office prior to graduation.