Declare or Change Major or Minor

If you are interested in declaring the Earth sciences major, you may get in touch with one of our faculty advisors. They can offer expertise about fulfilling your major coursework requirements, as well as detailed information about the department and its curricular and co-curricular offerings and opportunities.

Ready to declare Earth sciences as a major or minor? Fill out the form below.

Declare Major or Minor